The Micro C
FASTER, SAFER, AND SMARTER
The future of X-ray is in your hands with the world’s first handheld, dynamic digital radiographic instrument.
X-Ray Imaging Reimagined
The world’s first handheld dynamic digital x-ray system is available1 now. Micro C is faster, safer, and smarter than conventional C-arms and Mini C-arms. The device brings incredible technology directly to the point of care. Micro C’s impressive sharpness, incredible clarity, and miniscule radiation profile make existing x-ray imaging devices obsolete.
Micro C is indicated for radiographic imaging and DDR of the distal extremity in adults and children. The device can be used to capture high resolution x-ray images and video of any anatomy from the shoulder to the fingers and the knee to the toes. Micro C can be used in both clinical and surgical settings.
- MAX OUTPUT OF 60 kV AT 1.0 mA FOR 99 ms
- TYPICAL X-RAY CAPTURE IS 7.2 µSv
- 10 SECOND DDR CAPTURE IS 0.36 mGy
Reimagining Medical Imaging
Hand, 2.4 µGy
Wrist Injection, 2.4 µGy
Proximal Ulna, 3.6 µGy
Elbow, Lateral, 4.8 µGy
Elbow, Lateral, 4.8 µGy
Foot, 3.6 µGy
Foot, Oblique, 4.8 µGy
Midfoot, 3.6 µGy
Ankle, Lateral, 3.6 µGy
Knee AP, 6.8 µGy
Knee Lateral, 6.8 µGy
Shoulder, Grashey View, 6.8 µGy
WHY THE MICRO C
Micro C brings live, dynamic digital radiography directly to the point-of-care. Struggling with technique settings and the annoying lag of fluoroscopic AEC is a thing of the past. Easy ergonomics enhance workflow and speed image capture.
Micro C creates the highest quality image with the lowest dose of any DDR system available today. The low-dose system reduces radiation for providers, patients, and staff more than other solution.
Our innovative x-ray source provides dynamic imaging and unparalleled clarity. Every device is cloud-connected and ready for on-demand image and study management, giving providers instant access to the information they need anywhere, at any time.
see the difference
Micro C out performs other existing x-ray technologies across the spectrum. See how Micro C brings the future of x-ray to your hand.3
MICRO C VS TRADITIONAL C ARM
MICRO C VS MINI C ARM
MICRO C VS PORTABLE MINI C ARM
The operator can easily capture, adjust, and refine radiographics with one hand, keeping the other hand free for anatomical manipulation or tool execution.
Fluoroscopy is slow, uses high amounts of radiation, and creates subpar, muddy images. Dynamic Digital Radiography captures crisp and clear live x-rays that give the surgeon the image quality necessary to execute today’s modern procedure.
HIGH RESOLUTION DETECTOR
Capturing the highest quality images requires the highest resolution panel. Micro C uses the most sensitive, highest quality detector in its class. The 100 µm pixel pitch and an unparalled 2.25 MP capture size generates the best radiographics and live DDR available.
DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL
Traditional x-ray machines require a plethora of buttons, dials, and inputs to create a mediocre image. Micro C automatically adjusts to suit the needs of the surgeon, only requiring three simple buttons for pinpoint control.4
Low scatter means more scenarios
SMALL SCATTER AREA
The Micro C has an extremely small scatter area, falling off to 0.01 µGy at 1m per single shot exposure. The Micro C does not require a lead-lined room and providers are well protected as exposure within the zone of occupancy is below 0.03 µGy per exposure.
SINGLE X-RAY CAPTURE
DDR VS FLUOROSCOPY (10 sec capture)
- The Micro C is US FDA cleared and is available in the United States. Products may not be available for sale in all regions. Orders will be taken only in the regions where the product is cleared or approved by local regulatory authorities, as required.
- US FDA 510(k) K211473. See Instructions for Use for full device indications and a complete list of warnings, precautions, and contraindications.
- Based on measured data from representative Mini C and C Arm devices. Data listed may not be representative of all other radiographic Mini C and C Arm devices.
- AiLARA feature is pending 510(k), not available for sale within the United States.
- All Micro C dose values are based of typical dose output measurements seen on M01 Device. Actual outputs will vary based on the anatomy imaged.